Garden Fence ??

Hi All,

My Mother (God bless her) knowing that I was interested in replacing some old wood fence panels told me she saw an advert on a certain satellite channel (she can't remember which one) garden panels designed to look like wood panels but made of metal - even had trellis piece to go on top - gauranteed for 10 years - virtually maintenance free - edged like wooden ones ?

I have looked on titernet but can't find anything like this at all. Nearest I found was plastic fence panels with plastic posts and plastic gravel boards.

First question - does anyone knowof these metal garden fence panels and Second question - has anyone used the plastic ones - though they are advertised as strong and durable wouldn't they buckle after a few years in sunshine etc.

Any help ??

Many thanks

Reds By The Sea.

Reply to
doobydoobydo

Hi Can't comment on the metal variety but the "plastic" type are very good my son-in-law has had the 2mtr high set up for 3yrs now and no sign of colour fade or distortion. And the kids still try and climb over them.

HTH CJ

Reply to
cj

answered this on uk.rec.gardening but will paste reply here: found them

Dwayne & Angela