Garden Electrics

I am about to put down a patio but before I do I want to lay some armored cable underneath it for future lighting, pond pump etc. I intend to take the cable from an external socket (RCD protecd)
I am aware that there are many new regs (Part P) concerning this and have a couple of questions
1, Seeing as the cable is under stone flags do I need to indicate in anyway where exactly it is (Warning tape etc)
2. Do the new regs cover situations where the circuit is plugged into a socket ie Not part of the fixed domestic wiring
Anything else I should be aware of
Thanks

Palindrome wrote:

If its not covered by the regs I suppose it doesn't matter just that I think this is frowned on otherwise Could be a lot cheaper though
Wonder what others think
Thanks

The installation of the wiring is still covered by the 16th edition regs regardless of part P requirments.
Adam