Garage Flooring

we are looking to lay some flooring in a garage measuring 13' 3 x 10' it does not house a car but motorbikes are wheeled in and out so we would like something low maintenance that can be swept out. have previously had carpet but dust, stones etc made it look untidy all the time. Considerations have been carpet tiles, lino tiles and even lino flooring or laminate. The floor is concrete which is level. We would like to budget for 100.00 or less, what are the best options.
Suggestions welcome.
Cheers Phil
Phil wrote:

Phil,
Why not paint the floor?
Have a look at this link http://www.international-paints.co.uk/details.php?productid 7 or google for garage or concrete floor paints.
Brian G
"Phil" wrote:

Within that budget you may be limited to cheap sheet vinyl (prone to dents, cuts and tearing if motorbike stands are used) or garage floor paint.

Thanks for the feedback, what would the more expensive options be? and yes Motor bike stands are used as three bikes are stored there
Phil

Phil wrote:

Best bet is as stated,painting the floor in floor paint ie brick red paint at least you'll be able to hose it down if any oil spillage happens.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

have you thought of rubber matting? available from machine mart.
Dave

Thanks Dave, the garage leads to a study, so I was looking to keep it fairly smart, hence lino or tiles do you know what sizes the rubber matting is?
Phil
Phil wrote:

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/search.asp?q=rubber+mats
--