franke sink 2 inch rubber plug

I've had no success in finding a plug which will fit my Franke sink. I have bought an assortment of plugs which are either too smll, too big or are the wronmg shape. Does anyone know where I can buy one from please - online or elsewhere? Thanks

http://www.frankedirect.co.uk/default.asp

I've tried this and they seem to sell everything but the simple plug!
Thanks anayway.

Have you contacted them??? Try sending an email.