Fly Killer

Page 2 of 2

Fly spray comes from carnivorous plants. Some might not like it, but I have sprayed it on a couple I bought, which turned out to be infested from the seller with whitefly and red spider respectively, and they didn't mind. It did stop one working properly for a while though, as the flys which landed on it died too quickly, and it relies on them wriggling around to digest them, although they still got trapped, but not eaten.
--
Andrew Gabriel
http://flytrapgrowing.info/category/food/