Flues and Chimneys

Hoping that as a regular, I can get away with this shameless plug/spam/advert! ;-)
A family member, having many years experience in the industry, recently, following retirement of his long-standing business partner, formed a new company, supplying flues, chimneys, inglenooks and refractory concrete products to individuals and the industry as a whole. If you are looking for anything in this area, please take a look at the website, which is:
http://www.ttfcessex.co.uk
I built the website, so that is my only real valid DIY claim here!
Cheers
John
John Whitworth wrote:

Do you supply swine flues?
Rob Graham

I'll ask him! ;-)
JW

fred

Ah OK then. Sorry.

Jees what a great website

Just call him and buy lots of things, sarky arse! ;-)
JW