fluelees gas fire

Hi,
I'm going to get a wall mounted flueless gas fire installed (professionally of course).
Has anyone got any make that they'd recommend? Any to avoid?
Also if I were to purchase a fire via the fitter, is it *typically* a more expensive way of buying it?
Thanks
Paddle
"the paddle" wrote:

Regarding purchasing via a fitter, it shouldn't be more expensive unless you are being ripped off. It should either be cheaper than you can buy because it will have been bought at trade price and the fitter charged you trade, or the same as you can buy because the fitter bought at trade but charged you retail and pocketed the difference.