FloorStanding Combination Boiler

Is there any floor standing combination boiler avaible? Thanks for any information.

Potterton do one and I suspect other manufacturers do.
sponix
Worcester do one called the highflow. Without doubt, if I were to have a floostanding boiler it would be this one. It has a higher hot water flow rate than most, if any wall mounted boiler, but what makes it particualrly good is that it has a heatstore. It stores a quantitiy of water which it keeps hot so the take off is more or less immediate with no waiting for the boiler to fire up and heat the water. IMO I think worcester do a better than average range..