Floor varnish

Having just fitted a solid oak floor, which is untreated, I need to apply a suitable and hardwearing seal/finish. Anyone recommend anything? Preferably something that doesn't cost a fortune if possible.

Reply to
Farmer Giles

I believe Bournseal is very good for this.

Rob Graham

Reply to
Rob graham

Rustins Floor varnish was used in 2 rooms (5 coats) 3 years ago stil looks good BS

Reply to
Sehmbi