flexible fllor screed / cement

Need some help. Have several Granite steps leading up to my front door . The steps are cracked and water sits on them after raining. Does anyone know of a product that I can skim the steps with that the frost won't attack. I am looking to paint the steps once fixed. Hope that this makes scence. Omars
snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com wrote:

Tile them.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite