Flexable Gas Pipe

Hello Everyone, Can someone tell me where I can purchase the stainless steel flexible pipe that goes from the gas meter to my supply. I had a chap come the other week to install a new meter, on fitting it he has bent the old lead one and put a kink in it which is restricting the gas flow. It has loose 7/8 bsp female fittings on both ends. Regards. Ben

Should the gas board not replace the pipe for you given they bent it ?
Gio

BES sell them, but in this case, you should be calling the fitting company back.
--
Andrew Gabriel
writes:

Agree with the above 100%. Fitter who damaged it should replace it. Are you able to perform the correct safety checks after doing it yourself. CORGI ???
Richard