Flat roof replacement

Hi
We have a garage flat roof which is starting to fail
It pitches two ways and forms a valley with an RWP outlet
The water from the main house roof also discharges onto the flat roof and during very heavy rainfall seems somehow to splash water above the flashing which soaks down through the wall and stains the wall internally
I was wondering if there was a flat roof drain which incorporated a spigot to connect an RWP directly into the top of it so I could stop the water discharging onto the roof?
I guess another route would be to put a shoe on the RWP but as we are re-roofing anyway I thought I'd have a look at doing this properly
Also can anyone recommend a roofing contractor in the Bristol area to do an area approx the size of a double garage? and what are your thoughts on the various types of modified bitumen felts? any one of them stand out as being particularly good
TIA for any help
Tim

I have a two storey extension with flat roof :-( Not my choice, but I can only play with the cards I've got. I had it redone with Alwitra EPDM membrane. 20yr guarantee, expected life of 30yrs.. Been on for 2 of those 20yrs now, no problems so far. Worked out at about twice the price of felt, but I think it's worth it as in theory I won't have to replace until way after the mortgage is paid off. No I am never moving again, never ever ever ever, not after the last time!
Al .