Fitting Conservatorys

Hello, I'm looking at fitting a DIY conservatory (PVCu) to the back of my house. Probably use Pilkington K glass for the roof with the whole thing sat on a dwarf wall. Has anyone done this and if so offer any advice on the different conservatory types available, depth of foundations, insulation etc. Also any common pitfalls to avoid? Also one side of the conservatory will be along the boundary fence so is it best to build up a brick wall to roof height or simply put frosted glass along this wall? Thanks, Jim
Brought mine last year from this lot http://www.u-fit.co.uk/ check out there web site I had no problems, got it cheaper buying in January.