Fitting a kitchen part 5

Well over half way there and its looking good. Next job is to fit the worksurface. One end butts up against a wall The other end will "end" then a space of 3 inches before the side of the fridge. (Hope that makes sense)

Is there a fitting of some sort the you attach to the end by the firdge as an edge to stop thing rolling off, or do I just have the cut edge.

thanks again

Reply to
JIm

Yes it was from me (Dave) I used my son's PC 8-(

Reply to
Dave