Fitted Wardrobe Doors size problem

Hi,
My house has a couple of bedrooms with built-in alcoves and I intend to fit a fitted wardrobe into each one. The problem is that all wardrobe doors I looked at (from BeanQueue) required a width of 1500 mm and up and the alcoves are only 1440 mm. Does anyone know a place who sells fwd doors that are suitable for the sizelcovfe I have ?
Any suggestions welcome, espacially from people who have had a similar problem.
Many thanks,
Mike

Perhaps you should consider a pair of 27" normal room doors or even 24".
The 27" ones wouldn't leave much room for the frame but maybe if you trimmed them up a little.
mark