fitted cupboards

Hi all,
Just got a quote for two fitted cupboards, made from MDF with sliding doors, about three or four feet wide and full height. The quote is about 600 for each all-in. Considering what I've paid for other work around the place, I don't think it's *too* bad, just wondered what others thought.
I'm in South East London by the way, so of course things are gonna bit a bit pricey! :)
cheers, john
That sounds pretty good to me John. we have just fitted one sliding robe for a customer and it was 400.00 from Magnet, plus our labour of course.
ken