Filling a dent in a radiator

Have a radiator with a small but noticeable shallow dent in it.
I was going to just swap it out as I'm about to redecorate the room anyway, but since the radiator is a bit big (about 8 feet wide) hefty, and in otherwise good condition, I wondered if anyone has any success in using some sort of filler on one?
I suppose it would need to be a flexible filler a bit like the stuff used on car bodywork, but don't know if/how it would cope with the temperature changes. Thoughts?
TIA. Midge.
Midge wrote:

Erm! a radiator shelf type cover.
--
Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

"Midge" wrote;

No personal experience but in my opinion Loctite Plastic Padding should be fine because car body panels will be subject to more extreme temperature changes (and vibration) than will a steel central heating radiator. The hot water reaching radiators will usually reach about 60 degrees C, similar to a car body panel in direct sunlight.
On Tue, 07 Nov 2006 22:29:36 +0000, Midge wrote:

===============================Lead loading, which is the more traditional car body filler, would do the job if the value of the radiator made it worthwhile. This involves 'sweating' a lead filler similar to solder onto bare metal.
Cic.
--
Testing UBUNTU Linux