ferroli combi pressure problem

Ferroli Optima. Decided to check combi yesterday for water level. Pressure was down below 2. Opened filler & let pressure rise to 2.5.

This morning turned on hot water but got none, checked pressure again & it was down almost to zero, filled again & noticed overflow/safety release valve was running outside & trickled away until pressure was almost zero again.

Anyone who knows what my problem could be, everything was ok until I topped up yesterday.

Reply to
senga

Look at

look for pressure valve and expansion vessel

but why did you fill to 2.5 bar. 1 to 1.5 bar is the norm on a combi system.

Adam

Reply to
ARWadsworth

Reply to