Fence panels and posts cost

Anyone know what I would expect to pay to have 6 6 ' x 6 ' overlap panels & 7 posts fitted into soil ?
I can roughly cost the materials but don't have a clue for labour cost's or how long it should take. I presume 2 days.

concrete, or just banged into the soil? Is the company you have employed, professional in doing this type of work?
What materials have they said they'll use? How many people will be engaged to do the work? Did they give a time scale for the completion? Have you spoke to any of their previous customers to find out what they thought of pricing and quality of this company?
Have you thought about doing the work yourself?
On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 23:48:50 +0000 (UTC), "Merlin"

I got quotes for exactly this type and size of fence last February. Quotes ranged from 220 to 300. It took two men about 3 hours on day one and then they came back the next day for two hours.
<BeeJay> wrote in message wrote:

Thanks for the information. Was that with the post in metapost's or concrete ?
On Sun, 3 Jul 2005 20:58:16 +0000 (UTC), "Merlin"

In concrete, that's why they did the work over two days.
Did your quotes include materials or were they labour only ?? <BeeJay> wrote in message wrote:

On Mon, 4 Jul 2005 12:24:29 +0100, "gedge"

The quotes were for materials and labour.
I could have bought the materials from B+Q for 100 (approx) I guess the people who quoted would have got trade prices.