Felt backed Parquet Flooring - How to fix?

Hi,
We've just bought felt backed Parquet flooring and are wondering the best way to fix them?
They will be laid on a concrete based that was layed 2 weeks ago.
Should we "seal" the concrete base first then lay the flooring directly on the concrete?
What should we use to "seal" the concrete? I was thinking of using PVA?
What should we use to fix the felt backed Parquet flooring to the concrete?
Best regards,
Jach

http://www.wickes.co.uk/content/ebiz/wickes/resources/images/gil/39.pdf