Favourite Tool?

Do you have one?
Mine would be my Makita 250mm mitre saw. It is my most used gadget.
Least used is a Skil circular saw which I thought was a 'must have' piece of kit when I bought it but I've hardly used it since.
mark
Mark wrote:

Apart from a drill driver (also Makita) my favourite tool is a Makita 4341 jigsaw - every time I use it I realise why it's worth the price. Eats 40mm worktop for breakfast.
Completely changed my mind about jigsaws.
Least favourite is a Mac Allister (B&Q) circular saw which went back today for a refund - heap of shite. I use a circular saw quite a lot (I do lots of decking), just ordered a Makita 5604R.
I've become a huge Makita fan over the last few years.
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Most definately my large lump hammer !!!!