Fasciaboard, Soffit and Guttering

Got a three bedroom detached house 1930's style does £3000 sound a lot of money to do this job?
supply and fit uPVC faciaboard, soffut and guttering to four sides of house.
supply and fit new timber to joist ends as bearers for above
supply and fit black uPVC vent/facia saver drip to gutter
remove sufficient roof tiles to enable above and refit after
remove old timber, etc from site and leave in a clean tidy state
supply scaffold as required.
Is it me or does this sound very expensive, I know paint would do the job because it's not rotten but it's hard to get at without scaffolding and I can't stand heights.
I would love to DIY it but I don't think I'm up to it, but I don't want to be ripped of either.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ

Does seem quite expensive though, Dave
Add pictures here