False ceiling below a concrete ceiling

Can anyone tell me what the cheapest way is to put up false ceiling below an existing concrete ceiling. The reason I want to do this is to hide the surface mounted truncking for the wiring for the lights in the room.
I would welcome your suggestions.
jawjaw wrote:

--
Sue

Some concrete ceilings (my parent's holiday apartment for example) also have been plastered over to a sufficient depth to allow the sinking of the cables. You would just need to plaster over the chases.
Adam