Failed refrigerator

Milk started going off quite quickly so checked temperature and at both ends of the Temp adjustment 12C Not old but out of warranty Condensation in fridge How can I check to see if it is somthing simple before I have to start spending money. Fuse and seals are O'k
belto wrote:

something..
so, have you tried adjusting the thermostat, if it is adjustable?
If that doesn't work or it isn't adjustable and you feel that it is within your comfort zone to do so, you can identify the thermostat and bypass it.
If the thing leaps into life and soon has temperatures inside roughly equivalent to forgetting a wedding anniversary - you've cracked it. Change the thermostat.
Otherwise, it is something nasty, like failed compressor seals or a refrigerant leak.. Time to retire it to that great flock of other machines in a field not far away..
-- Sue

motor/compressor is running continuously, it is most likely terminal, if it was the thermostat, the motor would not be running. Is it a Beko by any chance?
I have trid adjusting the thermosta knob without any temp difference or sound of motor It is simply a built in fridge

Does the above mean that there is no sound at all from the motor? If so, there is a good chance that it is the thermostat. If requesting help, please try and give as much information as possible, and try and make that information clear. A built in fridge can give extra problems that a free standing one doesn't, if you can hear the motor running, and it is built in, then it could be that the air circulation grills are blocked, or some built in models have cooling fans which blow directly on the motor. If the motor is running but the fridge is not getting cold, try removing the fridge from the cabinet and see if this cures the problem, then you will know if it is an air circulation problem.

30 call out+ 30 charge) I think, then worked fine for another 2 years before same happened so got scrapped. This was as straight re-gas, no attempt to fix if not a gas fault. The guy connected a self cutting fitting valve to compressor, found pressure was low, re-gassed, checked for no leak on his valve and that pressure wasn't dropping and left.

will escape again. I had a few built in fridges where some of the gas had escaped, but there were no signs of external leaks, so the leak must have presumably been on welded joint buried in the insulation, which would have needed the total destruction of the fridge to find.. In cases like this I would tell the customer what had happened, why it happened, and explain that regassing would only be a temporary measure, it was left up to them if they wanted the regas. This was before refrigerant gasses were found to be causing these glorious hot summers we are now experiencing, and would not be acceptable in today's climate.