extractor fan

I have a hood with extractor fan and lights above my cooker. the other day the light went out and the fan stopped extracting. I think the the power is fed to the fan/lights from the same power switch as the cooker pilot lights /oven (though not sure) The pilot lights are working ok so any ideas on what and where to check, I had a brief look inside the canopy but cant see a fuse.

"Rent a villa in Turkey"