External Combi boiler

Can anyone recommend a good External Oil combi bolier?
We currently have a Heatslave 12/14 in our cellar but we're planning on turning that room in to a bathroom so the boiler has got to go, the only room we have is outside, so I'm looking for an external combi. Is the Worchester Camray 90 External any good? I'm not sure whether it has a demand hot water store or not, it would be a pain if it didn't, I know the Grant External Combi does, but would rather go with Worchester.
Any thoughts?

Download the literature here: http://www.worcester-bosch.co.uk/index.php?fuseaction=product.literature&con _id9277
...woodglass