Electrical problem

I am about to board and lino my bathroom floor.

Under this floor is the wiring for the kitchen lights. 1 feed cable, 1 switch cable and 2 wires off to 2 light fittings. These are not in any kind of junction box- just sitting there in a choccie block. Very concerned about just boarding over them. Unfortunately the 2 cables coming from one direction are very short and will not reach long enough to arrange into a single junction box. Is there a way of extending these cables and housing them so that they are compliant with the regs, or at least safe?

TIA Paul

Reply to
Paul Douglas

Using two (or more) junction boxes and one (or more) cable(s) linking them perhaps?

Reply to
Palindr☻me

2 junction boxes ?
Reply to