electrical box sinkers

Does anyone know were i can buy one that will fit a coventional drill chuckthey all seem to fit sds chucks
tia
Osiris Luxor
osirisluxor wrote:

I've never seen a conventional drill with rotary stop hammer action. Which may be why you haven't found one.
What is available is a drilling guide - basically a load of tubes, joined together in the pattern of a single and a double pattress, plus tubes across the diagonal. To use it is easy - align, put the right bit in the chuck and set the right depth - then shove it down each tube in turn. Has the advantage of working on *anything* - whereas the sds sinkers can't cope with anything hard (in my case, granite boulders in the solid stone wall).
--
Sue

I don't think they'd work without the power of an SDS drill behind them. Depends which type you have in mind and what the wall is made of though.
--
Andrew Gabriel