electrical box sinkers

Does anyone know were i can buy one that will fit a coventional drill chuckthey all seem to fit sds chucks

tia

Osiris Luxor

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
osirisluxor

chuckthey all seem to fit sds chucks

I've never seen a conventional drill with rotary stop hammer action. Which may be why you haven't found one.

What is available is a drilling guide - basically a load of tubes, joined together in the pattern of a single and a double pattress, plus tubes across the diagonal. To use it is easy - align, put the right bit in the chuck and set the right depth - then shove it down each tube in turn. Has the advantage of working on *anything* - whereas the sds sinkers can't cope with anything hard (in my case, granite boulders in the solid stone wall).

Reply to
Palindrome

chuckthey all seem to fit sds chucks

I don't think they'd work without the power of an SDS drill behind them. Depends which type you have in mind and what the wall is made of though.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel