Dyson vacuum clean whining

My Dyson has developed a high pitched and loud whining noise, anyone know what could be causing it?

Check where the pipe leads into the dust compartment. and inside the dust compartment, also check the pipe inspection points, you may have a blockage. Check also the brush underneath, these things get hair and stuff wrapped round them especially at the ends.... -- troubleinstore

Undoubtedly your wife; try giving her a hand with the housework!

Has the wife been sucked up inside?

LOL
Adam
neutron wrote:

I have some Dyson service manuals /instructions for cleaning motor filters if you want them I can email them to you to have a look
-- Remove spamtrap to reply.