Dyson Power Switch Removal !

For all those interested, I have found the power switch removal tool.
Link Below:
http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000002.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2evacuumcleanersparesuk%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fDYSON%2ehtml&WD=switch%20removal&SHOP=%20&PN Üo4%2ehtml%23a1170#a1170
--
the_constructor

Add pictures here
āœ–
the_constructor wrote:

http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000002.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2evacuumcleanersparesuk%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fDYSON%2ehtml&WD=switch%20removal&SHOP=%20&PN Üo4%2ehtml%23a1170#a1170
That appears to be a bent screwdriver for £2:80 :-)
I can let you have several free !
--
Dave
The Medway Handyman

Link broke.
Anyway, unnecesary really. I've removed hundreds of switches from Dysons and have never needed anything other than the right sort of screwdriver\\pointy thing.
--
Regards,
Stuart.

As used by rabbis all over the world ?
I have several screwdrivers like that
--
geoff

Add pictures here
āœ–

http://www.vacuumcleanersparesuk.co.uk/cgi-bin/sh000002.pl?REFPAGE=http%3a%2f%2fwww%2evacuumcleanersparesuk%2eco%2euk%2facatalog%2fDYSON%2ehtml&WD=switch%20removal&SHOP=%20&PN Üo4%2ehtml%23a1170#a1170
Surely the power switch goes in the skip along with the rest of the useless overpriced piece of junk?
--
Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge: it is those
who know little, not those who know much, who so positively assert that this

Tut tut.
--
Regards,
Stuart.

I just picked up a Dyson DC01 from the local refuse tip for a fiver and after a good clean, it works better than the Electrolux Boss.
I think Dysons are great even if they are overpriced. Not found one to beet it yet but am still looking.
Had to get another vac because wife was not impressed when I used the house one to clear the sut out of the loft prior to having loft insulation installed.
--
the_constructor

Add pictures here
āœ–