dwarf wall question???

im building a pvc conservatory but in needs a dwarf wall....any one know if instead of a dwarf wall i can make it from timber as it would fit the style of house better..
dave

if
style
You'd really have to speak to makers of the unit. But if it says a brick built dwarf wall is needed, then I would think that it would have to be the wall and not timber.

the
I don't think snow-white is too happy to lend the dwarfs out these days due to new EU working rules ! its a bugger I know.