dumb question about radiator pipes

The radiators in my flat have little white plastic disks surrounding the pipes where they go into the wall.
They just to hide the hole in the plasterboard and smarten things up.
Do you know what these are called please? There's no diy shop near me and I don't have a car so I'm buying a lot of things I need online... but I need the name of them to find them.
Cheers,
Tom.
Tom wrote:

--
Sue

Wickes do them
http://shorterlink.co.uk/13552

Sue / Tim, thanks a lot.
I don't feel so dumb now, I'd never have guessed "pipe collar".
All ordered, cheers.
depending on who you ask, either Shrouds or pipe collars. Try screwfix or BES.
Richard
www.fullflow-plumbing.co.uk