Dry wall (jumbo stud)

anyone got any recomendations for a 9m x 9m jumbo stud wall
dont really think this is a DIY job so looking for a decent company in south london area
anyone got any pointers ??
BuGgY

Are you seriously considering a partition wall 9metres high? what sort of application is this for?
I used to work for a partitioning firm many moons ago, and I've met jumbo studding, it's not really for a domestic situation, and as you have realised, it's not your average DIY job.
Steve

Yes i am seriously considering Jumbo stud partition for a 9 meter high wall as its what the councils building regs guy has told me he recomends
Its not a domestic situation its a comercial situation and is just to divide a current room into 2 - may be able to get away with a 8 meter high wall as it dont need to be 100% light / sound proof
anyone else got anything to add ????