Dry Pointing a Patio

I've recently laid a patio and brushed in the pointing mixso as not to stain the stone. Obviously in this dry weather we're having it's not going off. How long do I need to wait?
Thanks
"JB" wrote:

Not long, a day or two at the most, the natural humidity in the air will provide sufficient moisture to start the hardening process.