Dripping Rad

Bought a shop soiled rad from wickes that was missing the bleed screw.Unusually to me the vent was at the rear of the rad rather than the end. These rads are slim rounded top types. The guy said he didn`t sell the screws so I went to local plumber who said it looked like a "Barton" rad and sold me a suitable vent screw that fitted Bartons.
Prob is it keeps dripping despite being tightened down hard. It appears to be a good fit, correct thread etc and I am wondering instead of being a plain brass screw perhaps there shouild be some sort of mini washer or rubber face to the screw? Any ideas?? TIA
Should read Barlo I think.

"Capt T" wrote:

Google reveals the following contact details for Barlo/Quinn Radiators: http://www.ascinfo.co.uk/9/company/00/37/32/company_9.html and http://www.barlo.co.uk/ .
If you contact them presumably they will send you a bleed screw or tell you who stocks them, and tell you whether they need a washer or not.