Drill chuck to fit an electric screwdriver

I am sure one can get a drill chuck to go into the hex socket on a standard electric screwdriver. However, I can't find one. Anyone know where I can get one?
Someone asked the same question 28/03/2004 but the link given as an answer no longer works. Original question:
Link that now does not work: http://custom1.farnell.com/cpc/product.asp?catalog%5Fname=CPC+Catalogue & category%5Fname=&product%5Fid&9226
--
Sent from Simon Reed < snipped-for-privacy@sandjltd.co.uk>.
Use the Reply-To address to reply by email.
Simon Reed wrote:

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/pro144-81pce-drill-driver-bit-set
--
Sue

Or even this one, a subset of the one in the link above: <http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/product/details/pro145-20pce - drill-screwdriver-bit-set>
Note that it include a selection of hex shank drill bits, so you may not even need the chuck...
Hope this helps
--
Richard Perkin
To email me, change the <AT> in the address below
Richard Perkin wrote:

ISTR buying one on its own from warehouse direct -
www.whdirect.co.uk
However, their website is practically impossible to find anything specific on and it may not have been from them...
I usually end up buying some of the bits and pieces just to find out what they are and what they do...
< snip >

Great sig ...!!!!
--
Martin

Isn't it just. I think I'm going to have to steal it.
Steve

The downside is that you then have to be *extra* careful with the grammar...
Kind regards
--

Richard Perkin
To email me, change the AT in the address below

http://www.maplin.co.uk/module.aspx?ModuleNo904&doy%m11
HTH
--
Peter

Ying tong iddle-i po!

Brilliant! Thank you. My local branch has one in stock, too. Hmm. I would not have expected Maplins to have such a thing. Hey ho. Ta muchly! Heads for the door...
--
Sent from Simon Reed < snipped-for-privacy@sandjltd.co.uk>.
Use the Reply-To address to reply.

The pitfalls of this is the chuck won't have good location. And by nature will only be used with small drills which will make it more of a problem unless just used for rough stuff.
--
*A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.

Strange, I've never had a problem, and I would have thought that you would have been more likely to introduce airborne bacteria to the must
Better keep your wrist action for real DIY
--
geoff