Drill Battery Problems

I have a Royobi 12 volt drill which came with 2 batteries. It is now approximately 2 years old and neither battery will hold a charge for longer than a day. I assume that this is due to a memory problem with the nicad batteries. I am not sure why this has happened as my previous battery drill is probably

9 years old but is still capable of retaining a charge. Is there anything on the market that will revive the batteries?

SH

Reply to
Springtime

You could get them re-celled for about half the price of new batteries. DAGS. (Sorry, I can't remember the site address.)

Reply to
Limey Lurker