dried grout on bathroom tiles

Anyone got an easy way to remove dried grout off of bathroom wall tiles.

Thanks

Gary

Reply to
Gary

I used a steamer and sandpaper on mine, worked a treat, but hard work!

Reply to
Masha

A thing called a Tough Scourer (I think). Made by Spontex its a stainless steel 'Brillo Pad' type of thing without the soap. Thicker and flatter cross section of 'wire' than a Brillo Pad.

Unreal. They remove anything without scratching the surface.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

If I may invoke the powers of scientific explanation... if the glaze of the tiles has a hardness which is higher than that of the steel pad's wires, then the pad won't scratch the tiles. See for

for more on this concept.

Reply to
jan V