dremel mini saw help required

I have a Dremel tool with the mini circular saw attachment, trouble is I cant seem to find the thing that holds the blade in place. I've never used it before, bloody annoying, does anyone know if you can get it separately?

The saw blade or any of the dremel dics are held by means of a metal shaft. this is about 2" or 50mm long with a screw and screw thread in the end and a fibre washer, the other end fits into the dremel chuck and there are different sizes for vierios diameters.

used
separately?
shaft.
Are you sure? I have the mini saw attachment, as pictured here:
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/6b/86/pr-Shop_Tools-Dremel_Mini_Saw_Attachment_670-resized200.jpg
I don't understand how the actual saw disc is held in place.

and
http://img.epinions.com/images/opti/6b/86/pr-Shop_Tools-Dremel_Mini_Saw_Attachment_670-resized200.jpg
Not the type of saw attachment I had in mind.