Drayton Lifestyle LP241 Central Heating Control.

Please, does anyone know the home website for Drayton? There are plenty of resellers out there but I can't find the manufacturer's site.

I've just had a new one of the above units fitted and am trying to find out how to set the time.

Reply to
Alasdair

This link should take you to the site you require Alasdair.

Heliotrope Smith