Door locks for kitchen cupboards.......

I have a reason to fit some door locks on kitchen cupboard type cabinets, can anyone suggest a way of doing this or a type of lock and key that will do ?
cheers

Depends how 'secure' you need them, but something like this with a suitable groove cut into the inner side panel or a piece of wood / metal for the latch to go behind, if you see what I mean. http://www.screwfix.com/app/sfd/cat/pro.jsp?cId 2518&ts%205&idP132
HTH
John

great, might do the job perfect cheers
How about a traditional cupboard lock?
Google ""Straight Cupboard Lock".
Not as easy to fit as a cam lock but the hole required is smaller and not as obvious, if how it will look is important to you. Depending on your cupboard hardware/position, you *may* even be able to remove a door knob - and cut the keyhole where it was, giving you the option to re-instate it in the future.
HTH Midge.

How about a 'child lock'? http://www.nichelocks.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=page_4
Easily obtainable from a shed.