Door locks for kitchen cupboards.......

I have a reason to fit some door locks on kitchen cupboard type cabinets, can anyone suggest a way of doing this or a type of lock and key that will do ?

cheers

Reply to
Becky

Depends how 'secure' you need them, but something like this with a suitable groove cut into the inner side panel or a piece of wood / metal for the latch to go behind, if you see what I mean.

HTH

John

Reply to
John

great, might do the job perfect cheers

Reply to
Becky

How about a traditional cupboard lock?

Google ""Straight Cupboard Lock".

Not as easy to fit as a cam lock but the hole required is smaller and not as obvious, if how it will look is important to you. Depending on your cupboard hardware/position, you *may* even be able to remove a door knob - and cut the keyhole where it was, giving you the option to re-instate it in the future.

HTH Midge.

Reply to
Midge

How about a 'child lock'?