Does Honeywell VisionPro work on UK CH systems?

Anyone know? Can't seem to find it at any UK retailers. Or are there equivalent large touchscreen display thermostats available in the UK?

Cheers.

Reply to
Richard Marx

Richard, Hi if you email me direct I can put you in touch with a Honeywell engineer, in the U.K. He should be able to help.

Kind Regards.

Mick

Reply to
Sandy Savage

Thanks anyway but it looks a little complicated due to transformers etc. as per the previous post so I think I'll give it a miss and go for a standard one.

Reply to
Richard Marx

You can get Siemens ones.

I've not seen a Honeywell, but I wouldn't be surprised if they're sold somewhere.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle