Do they make Gas Grills...

Does anyone know if you can buy a seperate wall mountable gas grill which could be hung over a hob unit??

Tks

Reply to
Capt T

Google for Salamander gas grill. Electric ones are much cheaper though.

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

About 40 years ago, my dad sawed a particularly good Canon fold-a-way eye-level one off a gas cooker and fitted it on the wall by itself. Caused much confusion when we came to be converted to natural gas, but they managed to do so.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel