Do they make Gas Grills...

Does anyone know if you can buy a seperate wall mountable gas grill which could be hung over a hob unit??
Tks
Capt T wrote:

Google for Salamander gas grill. Electric ones are much cheaper though.

About 40 years ago, my dad sawed a particularly good Canon fold-a-way eye-level one off a gas cooker and fitted it on the wall by itself. Caused much confusion when we came to be converted to natural gas, but they managed to do so.
--
Andrew Gabriel