DIY forums

Help, I used to have a DIY on outlook express forums but since upgrading to Win 7 I unable to get outlook express. Any thoughts on how to get those from some other method.
thanks
On 10/11/2011 18:32, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

I'd suggest a third party product. I use Thunderbird.
http://www.mozilla.org/en-GB/thunderbird /
It's free!
Andy
snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

As Andy Champ, or you could download Windows Live Mail, which is similar to Outlook Express (but not a versatile as a Newsgroup reader).
Cash
On 11/10/11 10:32 AM, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

All newsgroups you used through Outlook Express are still out here, waiting for you. All you need is a new reader to replace Outlook Express. Thunderbird is good. It reads all of your email accounts and newsgroups as Outlook Express did. Eudora OSE is better in my opinion, but the differences are minor. Mesnews is a great newsgroup reader, but it doesn't do email. All of those are free downloads. Let us know if you need any more help.
McGyver

Ok I downloaded thunderbird. What do I put in for the Newserver NNTP I am using blueyonder (virgin)
On Nov 11, 10:32am, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

I think I have it sussed now.
Thanks all for your guidance.
On 11/11/2011 10:58, snipped-for-privacy@blueyonder.co.uk wrote:

Your next move is to subscribe to uk.d-i-y, which is much more lively than here!
Andy