Dishwasher upper spray arm not turning despite water flowing

Also sold under the name of 'sugar soap' for decorating purposes in UK and possibly elsewhere.

Bob

Reply to
Bob Minchin

AFAIK sugar soap no longer contains TSP.

Reply to
stuart noble

"Greater than 10% SODIUM SESQUICARBONATE

Ecotoxicity = Not expected to be toxic to aquatic organisms. "

that's reassuring ;>)

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Buy here (uk) ?

ss

Seems a suspiciously small product range for a chemical distributor ...

Reply to
Andy Burns

mmm tho good to see they stock "Chemically Pure Megnesium Sulphate" whatever that is.....

and "6 Endsleigh Park Road, Plymouth" appears somewhat residential for a chemical distro.....

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Good idea, but read the fine print.

"Not Available To Members in Phosphate Restricted Areas"

Although, honestly, if you don't let your grey water go into the sewer (e.g. you let it go to a cistern and use it for watering plants etc.) I don't see the big deal.

nate

Reply to
N8N

I expect the postage would knacker any realistic chance...

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

Yes, I'm sure it's just a little home sideline, but I did check their list to see if they included ammonium nitrate, potassium chlorate and various peroxides as a terrorist 'sting' site!

Reply to
Andy Burns

seem mainly to deal in Happy Mondays' "Bez style" mysterious white powders......

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

funny, it's not restricted when you go into home depot and pick it off the shelf.

Reply to
Steve Barker

HUH>?!

Reply to
Steve Barker

So, you'd post em a couple pound, a quid or two. The blighter would off ye to the constable, who would send a couple bobbies to bag you and stuff you in a lorry. Off to the magistrate, who would put ye in for a pound, till yer barmy, mate?

.

Yes, I'm sure it's just a little home sideline, but I did check their list to see if they included ammonium nitrate, potassium chlorate and various peroxides as a terrorist 'sting' site!

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

But the limey can't spell - it's mAgnesium suphate, not mEgnesium.

Reply to
clare

Thanks guys - will be visiting a paint supply store tomorrow.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

Mine runs to the septic tank so it should make the little buggies grow well :)

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

That's for a pound @ $8

For $16 you can get 4.5 pounds:

G. Morgan

hooray! a prize to the man in the cocked hat !!!!! ;>)))

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

At least it isn't sulfate :-)

Reply to
Andy Burns

That's the standard IUPAC spelling now. :o(

Reply to
Huge