Discharge from condensing boiler

If the boiler is in perfect working condition always would you expect to ever see evidence of a discharge from the copper pipe on outside wall.
On 19/01/2011 18:10, Heliotrope Smith wrote:
Ok... Only seen evidence this year on a five year old boiler and yes I do believe it was overpressurised in the last few months after I refitted a rad. Makes hell of a mess on my nice rendered cream wall which I can't seem to get off..... why do they turn the piping so it runs down the wall. Without the bend it would drip (or flow) without hitting the wall. Of course I could paint over the stain, but would stand out on 8 month paint job.
Thanks for info
---

So that if it blasts out a litre of 100degC water it will not scald anyone near to the pipe?
--
Adam

If it's the condense pipe this is *absolutely* normal. Mine is plastic ...

"Mr Pounder" wrote:

The OP referred to a copper pipe, which is the pressure relief drain pipe, and not a plastic pipe which as you say is the condensate pipe.

I said "If". Read my posting again, then STFU.

Does your condensate pipe discharge the condensate against your external wall?
--
Adam

That is not the point and well you know it Sir. I at least made a suggestion and tried to be helpful. Big mouth made no suggestion.