Dewalt vs Black & Decker Drills

I know that some B & D drills were made by Dewalt including mine - Black & Decker 14.4V Model No. KC1461F
Bought them years ago from Argos in half price sale - because they were half price (and included torches) i bought two (drill & screw)
Used for years & both still going strong
One of the battery chargers packed up few years ago which is when i found out they were same as Dewalt model so I bought Dewalt (DE9118) battery charger which is still going strong and charges the two B & D batteries (B&D 14.4v Firestorm batteries model A9276)
Because B&D spares are not forthcoming I'm on the look out for equivalent Dewalt 14.4v drill & battery
Anyone know from B & D model numbers which would be equivalent Dewalt 14.4 drill?

Don't bother just get a Makita 14v dual drill/driver boxed set, if you Google you will find them for under 120