decorating with concreate floors

I am about to start a project to redecorate the lounge, which hasn't been done in about 20 years.....
The problem is that I want to run TV & FM Arial leads from one end to the other, as well as putting in place network and video cables from one end to the other. All in all, a bunch of cables.....
If (!) I had floorboards, this would not be a problem, but with a solid floor, I looking for any ideas to run multiple cables from one end to the other... What do the 'pros' do. I friend suggested cutting a slot in the concrete floor and putting plastic trunk in .
Any suggestions would be warmly welcome..
Many Thanks...
Steve
Not an easy one, but how about putting in skirting trunking. Although this is usually white you can buy wood effect pipe covers that would do the same job. Only other way would be to bury a conduit in the wall and take the cables between the floor.

This is what I did a couple of years ago. Nice big Kango and a 3" channel right across the room. Put the plastic conduit in and then re-cemeted. Hell of a dirty job, but hey, it had to be done. Funny enough though, we haven't moved the TV since. -- troubleinstore

A friend of mine acquired a false skirting board that fitted in front of the original and contained his cables (no idea where he got it). Another simply ran trunking along the bottom face of the skirting board.
--
Keith Willcocks
cant you tun them upstairs and back down again?

In my last house, I removed the skirting (took sample to timber merchants to buy some new rather than refit old stuff), using a circular saw cut a deepish groove say 25mm up from floor in plaster board. Remove this bit of plaster board, remove and bits of "dot and daub", insert 25mm (?) trunking, glueing/holding into place with no-nails and or plaster mixed with PVA. Put wires into trunking or just string if you feel confident pulling through afterwards. I even manged to pass behind chimney breast, with back boiler, by passing the trunking into the back boiler space, into a length of 35mm PVC pipe, to protect the cables from dust and other rubbish and back into the the trunking again (actually I cheated, whilst the boiler was being replaced I placed the pipe in, a lot easier when there is no boiler).
Thanks for the interesting ideas!
I will poor these in to the 'melting pot' and see what comes out....
Regards
Steve