decking paint

I have a decking on a flat roof extension. It's tanalised, of course, but I'd like to paint it. Can anyone recommend a decking paint that won't cause harm to the felt roof?
I ask because I notice the preservative I doctored the newly cut ends with warns not to allow contact with bitumen roofs when wet...
TIA - Peter