Cylindrical Heater

Many years ago I had a couple of Cylindrical Non-Radiant Heaters. One was 40 watts and the other 60. For half a dozen years before I moved house they were used in garage and shed 24/7.
Does anyone know if these items are still available. I've contacted sveral firms I found on the net, but no joy!
Thank you for your consideration.
John.

Try http://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/Main_Index/Heating_Index/Tubular_Heaters/index.html
Peter
On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 11:19:50 GMT, "Peter Andrews"

Peter.     Spot On. Thank you.